HTC Desire 20 Pro is currently available for pre-order only across Europe. The residents in the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, and Netherlands can
HTC Desire 20 Pro is currently available for pre-order only across Europe. The residents in the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, and Netherlands can get this amazing piece of technology through HTC’s site, and it is evaluated at € 279/£ 269 for the sole 6/128GB model.
Nonetheless, the full details of both these HTC cell phones have been recorded on the official Taiwanese site.
HTC Desire 20 Pro comes with Snapdragon 665 processor and a 6.5-inch 1080x2340px IPS LCD up front. It has a single punch hole for the 25 MP selfie camera, which makes it clearly a flagship smartphone.
HTC Desire 20 pro has five pro-level focal points. Its Huge 6.5″ display gives it an impossibly large display to body ratio. Now you can accomplish more and for longer hours with a generous 5,000 mAh battery and extendable memory limit.
HTC Desire 20 Pro Phone Review:
Processor and Memory:
- It comes with a Snapdragon 665 processor.
- Android 10 out of the box
- 6 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage and expandable memory via SD card
Design, Display & Performance:
- The display is 6.5 inches wide with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and FHD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) resolution.
- The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the rear side of the phone.
- This phone’s battery capacity is of massive 5000 mAh, along with support for QC3.0 fast charge.
- For music lovers, a 3.5 mm audio jack is present for listening to music and watching videos.
- USB-C port
- 5,000 mAh battery that charges at 15W
- Rear camera is a quad lens system with 48 MP primary camera, the super wide-angle lens of 8 MP, the macro lens of 2 MP, and a depth camera lens of 2 MP.
Night photography, AI scene detection, 4k video recording, and video recording stabilization are also supported on this device.
- The wide-angle lens can take 118° wide photos, macro lens is used to take close up pictures of the objects, and the depth camera is used to add bokeh effect to the images.
- The presence of dual LED flash and timer allows more brightness and time to adjust the camera, respectively.
- This phone is equipped with Quad lens system, 118˚ wide-angle, Macro lens, and Dual LED flash.
- The front or selfie camera is 25 MP on this phone.
- Selfie camera – 25 million pixels (f/2.0)
- Instant portrait mode and Beauty Mode is also supported on the front camera in addition to the capability to make full HD 1080p videos.
- The phone supports 4G and 3G networks.
- It has dual LTE SIM card slots and also supports an SD card.
- Bluetooth v5
- Wi-Fi and NFC technology present in the phone can be used for transferring data and making contactless payments as well.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Ambient light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Gyroscope sensor
- Dynamic gravity sensor
- Compass sensor
- Fingerprint sensor